The Return On Investment of hiring a local specialist
Why does it pay to work with a go-to-market specialist? The Value Calculator is measuring the commercial benefits (Return On Investment) of working with an independent expert. The ideal candidate has an own corporate infrastructure but gives you access to potential local customers & partners and service providers. This will affect your bottom line in two positive ways: deliver more revenue or save money. There´s little sense in kicking off operations without preparation. Correcting a poor go-to-market setup will cost a fortune compared to the efforts to find and address the important questions right from the beginning.
Here is our unfair advantage
You may have read about the term “unfair advantage” before. It´s used in the Business Model Canvas when the entrepreneur is asked, why the user should choose his service. Good answers would be: “we hold a patent”, or”, “we know this industry better than anyone else”. Our answer would be that we are designed to serve exactly this use case (international tech firm, going after the European market potential with a mobile service”. The reasons for this are: we don´t have to feed international overheads like a global player has to. We can start lean but scale fast, as we team with the leading European service platforms and use automation. And finally, we are not exposed to hidden interest by a shareholder and will align our business model with our clients.
No Corporate Bias – No Cultural Bias – Straight Forward Performance Driven
Contact me, if you are on a serious mission and allow us to put some serious numbers on this kind of benchmark.
The go-to-market specialist should provide:
- A transparent go-to-market process and service suite
- Excellent project tracking for a distributed organization
- C-level network & tech expert network
- Local student & local partner network
- Testimonials! 100+ endorsements from industry leaders would be great
What makes us different?
We have been in your shoes!
- 10+ years with global brands like Bertelsmann, Mars, and Microsoft
- 10+ years of tech startups – data, ad tech, mobile & connected services
- 20+ years international roles – p&l, teams in the U.S. EMEA, APAC
- 200+ Mio. direct revenue responsibility
- Cross culture software development
We know the pitfalls
- We know how to manage cultural differences
- We know how to start companies on a shoestring budget
- We know how to manage communication with stakeholders that have a limited attention span or technical understanding
- We know how to position and protect tech-driven business models
Value-based pricing quantifies the independent specialists’ contribution´s value to your profitability. Our approach is to match the actual readiness of your organization with the target market´s requirements. Based on our C-level and Expert network, we can help you identify and activate the suitable bridgehead clients. We may provide you with tools and processes for localized content creation and SEO and take care of the service processes in line with your core organization´s requirements. As we identify the key performance indicators that describe how your business is performing and align our own efforts with them. Using this kind of approach value-based pricing means we will no longer discuss packages or billable hours. Instead, our conversation will shift to your goals, desires, challenges, pains, capacities, all the different solutions you have thought about, and how you measure the results you get. In doing so, we intend to become your trusted advisor that really helps you become more profitable.
How to start?
- Understand Your Readiness – We are using a series of templates to understand your organizations’ concept to support the activities in the new region. Usually, this can be done in a 60 minutes conference call.
- Understand The Target Market Requirements – We are using a series of templates to understand the map the buy side, sell side and relevant competition of the local target market. We will identify the key stakeholders, buying centers and buying processes, how product and services – similar to yours are shopped today. We need a briefing about your ambitions – can be a conference call –
- We will match the research to identify bridgehead customers – This is hands-on sales and business development. The efforts and schedule highly depend on the readiness of the tools required (distribution strategy, distribution framework …).
Contact me today if …
- Germany is an important target market for you
- You don´t know the local target market conditions
- Your industry´s specific risk of failure is high
- You are facing aggressive competition
- You want to move fast