We are a network of independent individuals, orchestrated by state of the art tools like slack, blossom among others. Qualified individuals and organizations are welcome to join our C-Level Network, Expert Network, or Student Network.
These objectives ensure the mutual value exchange between us and our partners
- Drive Product Value. Relationships that enhance an end product to provide value to existing users/customers and/or attracts new ones
- Drive Reach / Distribution deal – to attract customers/users by leveraging someone elsés audience of the customer base. Because it provides more value to existing customers/ Users. / Channel Partnership – When 2 Companies with similar user profiles form a relationship, where one company introduces the other product or service to their audience
- Drive Brand Value – Relationships that enhance the brand- positive brand association
Our rules for value-based partner engagements are:
- Market sizing is a precondition to avoiding frustration.
- Proper sizing allows us to calculate value-based
- Value-based business alliances ensure overall project success.
- We are following the principle of the starfish and the spider.
Independent parties contribute to the same overall objectives.
- We encourage a culture of transparent monitoring
- We set up proper monitoring
- We agree to report best available metrics
- We use them as unbiased success barometer
- We conduct post-mortem after any activity
- We compile a written analysis of the metrics
Transparent KPI monitoring – Project tracking for distributed companies
We are trying to keep the key stakeholders always on top of what´s happening. Our project tracking with #blossom, #slack, and Co gives anyone anytime a clear overview of who’s doing what & why and at the same time it helps us to focus on what matters most. With this, we can efficiently manage the whole process in one place, built with simplicity in mind. No matter, whether we are supporting the Go-to-market of a Start-up or more Corporate client.
- Learn about #slack. #slack plays a significant role in our project management. The tool gives distributed teams a massive competitive advantage. So, please have a look at the #slack Q&A-section. It´s important to understand the beauty of orchestrated real-time communication between individual experts. #Slack gives our clients and partners confidence, that any involved party treats confidential information in a professional manner. Sembassy and our partner will treat confidential information with respect and never compromise on data privacy. Period.
- Choose your preferred role. Become part of our C-Level Network, Expert Network, or Student Network or simply support our work as an external affiliate. Depending on your background and your personal interest, you may join our project teams as a specialist or work with us as an independent advisor.
- Enjoy your benefits. Get free access to all our tools and networks and become part of our monetization streams. You probably are familiar with the concept of a decentralized autonomous organization, going from centralized to decentralized networks and finally distributed networks. Our corporation is very much built on this idea. More about the “starfish and the spider” idea.
The legal fine print
We operate with complete transparency. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us directly and we will be happy to clarify. Our standards terms of business are as follows.
Sembassy works with partners in three main ways:
- we provide the resources necessary to compete for and win international assignments
- we introduce new business from our own multinational clients and prospects
- we effect simple referrals when our continuing involvement is not required.
Accreditation, implying an endorsement of the partner´s quality and capabilities, will be at the discretion of Sembassy. If we decide to accredit a partner, we will not publicize that accreditation in the public domain without the partner’s agreement.
We recommend partners to our clients, on the basis of our judgment as to the partner´s suitability for the assignment. We never commit the partner to accepting any assignment without the partner´s clear advance agreement.
If we introduce new client business to any partner we will charge the partner a commission of 5% of the partner´s fee, commission or equivalent income from the client(s) we introduce, for as long as we are providing active support to the partner in servicing the client’s business; or if this is not the case, for one year from the date of the first invoice.
Partners receiving business introductions agree to report their income from these introductions to Sembassy.
In case Sembassy is also retained by the client to manage the client’s account, and in order to protect our own and our clients’ interests, each introduced partner agrees that on request they will sign a standard service agreement covering the usual terms expected by multinational clients, which will include:
- financial transparency
- the client’s right to intellectual property over work created for and paid for by the client
- a requirement for the partner to adhere to the client’s international marketing strategies and corporate communications guidelines
- a requirement to report activity using Sembassy’s or the client’s intranet
- standard indemnity for Sembassy and the client against damage caused by the partner’s actions
- notice period for the resignation of the client’s business and undertaking not to accept competitive assignments before the expiry of such notice